Friday, January 18, 2008

Question

Don't you hate it when you go to the bathroom and realize your zipper has been unzipped all day?

And then you have to think over the last 3 hours and wonder who you might have flashed on accident? Let's just say that there are some moments when I'm glad I work in a cube and sit at a desk all day :). I guess this is what happens when you put on pants that are two sizes too big (unless you go by numbers, then they are 4 numbers too big :)) and you are more concerned with whether or not the pants will fall off of you during the course of the day than you are about remembering to zip... (And this only happens because you have been too lazy to iron 2 very wrinkled pairs of slacks and put them back into your closet for the purpose of wearing them).

Oh, and the other thing I forgot earlier: Stefanie was happy I deciphered her code (thanks Elka and Julia-Ann!). However, she wasn't writing it for any particular reason. So I guess I do not rock after all :(. But I have an awesome friend and an awesome cousin who do, in fact, rock and are able to determine that a picture of a sheep might equal ewe (you) :).

5 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

so i almost peed my pants when i read your first line!!! you crack me up. i hope you have a fantastic weekend. i might call you tomorrow. . . depending on the packing situation.

Anonymous said...

I hate it when I can't even get my pants zipped! Love, Aunt Hila

Kristin said...

OMIGOSH! Yeha and no even bothgers to say anything to you. I esp. hate that one pair of pants EVERYONE has that won't stay zipped. Like every 5 minutes you have to check em. One of the "floyd" boys was up here the other day....his was unzipped and the only reason why I even noticed was bc his undies were pulled out of his zipper. I know you didnt' wanna here that or get that visual, but if I have to see it, you have to read about it. Lonnie needs to teach his cousins how to dress. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
love ya
kristin

juliebean said...

I finally met Julia-ann this week. Now i can put a face with the name. For some reason, I did not realize she worked at Houston Love. I went visiting to show off my new tummy!

Chimene's Life said...

Iv had lost of embarr embarrassing moment Hila lOl. Good thing you do sit in a cub all day though. I had pleanty of embarrassing moments in Panama though..