Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hopes Fulfilled :)

Yay for Le!!! And yay for Chinese plums!! Okay, she brought me a little baggie with several of them in it. I opened the baggie and smelled them, and yep... Just as I remember. So, I had brought my camera just in case, so I could chronicle this for you. And I will. And you will have to forgive the ugly pictures of me. I look ROUGH! Ick. So there are my Chinese plums. And then, once William came in to work, I told him I needed him to help me chronicle the experience. So here I am about to eat my first Chinese plum in at least 10 years.And this is my facial reaction (sour face trying not to smile, since I know I'm being watched by a camera...)
And there you have it. I have Chinese plums!!! Yay!!! I still can't believe how rough I look. But oh well. What can you expect when I woke up at 6:47 (somehow I'd turned off my alarm...) and I'm supposed to be at work at 7. Yeah, doesn't make for time to primp.

Other than the excitement brought into my life by my newfound possesion of Chinese plums, I don't really have anything exciting about which to write. I did have a fun conversation with my cousin last night. And I also told Christina that she is supposed to be updating her blog and that she has had several requests from several different people to do so. Once again, she promised she was going to do it last night, since so many people are anticipating it. And once again, she didn't do it. So, Christina, when you read this, you should know I just added another tally to the "beat you with a shoe" list :).

Technically school starts today, but my professor isn't having class until next week. However, she didn't want us to miss out on the whole "school experience" and so she assigned us something to do by Monday. Plus I have to do some stuff to get ready for tomorrow night's class. Ugh. I think this is going to be a LOOOOONG semester. But at least, when it's done, I'll only have one more to go!!! And that one will be short!

No comments: