Monday, October 29, 2007

Can't Wait

Okay, I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this, but I just can't. I'm too excited!!! The plans have been finalized, the ticket's been bought... I'm going to visit my cousin for a few days in December! I'll fly out of Birmingham (by the way, Elka, did you know they have a Birmingham in Britain/England???) and fly into Philadelphia. I am soooo psyched :). I've never been the Northeast. So, now I will officially be able to try the Wawa that Elka is so gaga over and we're talking about going to New York or D.C. I'll get to see my Aunt Hila too! I'm so excited, I can hardly contain myself!!! And thank you thank you thank you to my friend April who is going to take me to the airport so I don't have to pay an exorbitant parking fee (I think I spelled that right...) - yes, I did. I couldn't handle the "unsureness" of it, so I had to look it up.

3 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

look forward to all three cities! we're going to try to take it all in!
did you make sure you're flying out of birmingham AL and not England? (ha ha ha since you are English!)

Katherine Ronachert said...

oh yes, you HAVE to come up. i am in dire need to have someone make my blog look more informative. i even tried uploading your template to see if i could figure it out. no such luck! See you in almost a month!
Do you think we should talk? or is this much more fun?
I'm suddenly feeling very sleepless in seattle ish. we could meet on top of the empire state building! ok so that's where hubby proposed!
He's coming home on Saturday!!!!
Ok, novel over.

Jeni said...

Hila, so glad you decided to do it! And Happy Birthday! That;s probably something I should've known about before reading it on your blog...sorry for dropping the ball! We'll celebrate soon!