Tuesday, April 8, 2008

If My Life Was a Soundtrack

So, here’s how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the "next" button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool!

Opening credits: Somewhere Over the Rainbow -- Iz
Waking Up: Have a Little Faith in Me -- John Hiatt
First Day At School
: You're My Soul and Inspiration -- The Righteous Brothers
Falling In Love: Tonight, Tonight -- Smashing Pumpkins
Fight Song: The Mary Tyler Moore Theme
Breaking Up: The World I Know -- Collective Soul
Prom: Jessie's Girl -- Rick Springfield
Life’s OK: Take on Me -- A-ha!
Mental Breakdown: Everybody Hurts -- REM
Driving: U Can't Touch This -- MC Hammer (I can totally sing to this while driving ;))
Flashback: Sweet Caroline -- Neil Diamond
Getting Back Together: Don't Stop Believin' -- Journey
Wedding: I'm Henry VIII -- Herman's Hermits (okay, this is hilarious! -- I need 8 Henrys to start lining up and I'll marry you in quick succession)
Birth of Child: Hey Jude -- the Beattles
Final Battle: Better Man -- Pearl Jam
Death Scene: The Sound of Silence -- Simon and Garfunkel
Funeral Song: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds -- the Beattles
End Credits: Secret Garden -- Rick Springsteen

I Tag: Anyone who wants to do this!

Okay, I saw this while blog-stalking one day. And then a few days later, Elka emailed it to me. Hers was much funnier than mine. Except the Henry VIII thing. That's just hilarious. Hila and Henry -- awww. How sweet. Hila and Henry the 8th... Not so sweet anymore ;). Hahahaha...

Okay, so my life has not been exciting lately. I had class last night (we got to watch a 5 year old video on how computers are made at the Gateway plant). Then I went home and took a shower and enjoyed reading The Patient by Michael Palmer. That is book 5 of the medical horror genre! Woohoo! There is an end in sight! I think I have only about 3 or so weeks left of the semester! Time really does start to fly!

Oh, and please allow me to point out that I do believe the dinner-people are going to win!! Woohoo! Although, I have to agree with Elka when she said that, if we call them breakfast, lunch, dinner, and supper (since some places call a snack supper), then we have a good excuse to eat more food. Because saying "Oh, I'm eating supper" sound a whole lot better than saying, "Oh, I'm eating my 3rd snack of the day..." Hahaha!!! Rationalization is a great thing :). So, everybody dish up and let's eat!

Man! I forgot to mention that both the Little E Family and Stacy have guessed the movie quote!

2 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

i LOVE your "life's ok" song!!! also, can't touch this will appear in my blog as well... coincidence?

The Silverback said...

Loved this!