Friday, June 13, 2008

Darth Nilla Crane Grasshoppa

So, I just got into work, checked my email... And I got an email telling me that HLML was robbed last night!!!!!! What?!?!?! That's just insane! I can't even imagine if I'd have been there. How scary! You just never think of things like that happening. Especially not in a place where you used to work!

Really, this is mostly going to be pictures. Because other than the news that my previous place of employment was robbed last night... I don't have much to say. I had class last night. That about sums up my life.

Anyway, so my co-worker William bought a Darth Vader mask. And luckily, I had my camera here to upload pictures of my sunglasses insert (which will require you to look back at yesterday's post if you want to see that picture ;)). So, I tried on the mask (it was very hot with that thing on my head -- and so was I -- smokin' hot -- hahahaha). And you can view the results. William said, "Pose like on the karate kid." So, I did (which is why I am Darth Nilla Crane Grasshoppa (because he doesn't say grasshoppER)). But a whole lot of good it did me to work on my balance when William didn't even take a picture that included the whole pose! I guess you'll have to trust me. Anyway, you can have a good laugh anyway :).
Darth Nilla Crane Grasshoppa

Also, since I mentioned it, here is my granola picture from Monday. I have created a sub-album (I did this accidentally -- I didn't know you could!) in my miscellaneous folder. So, here's the first food picture to be put there.
Cinnamon maple granola

Anyway, I seriously don't have any other news. All I do is go to work and go to school. It's not exciting. So, I am forced to do things like wear a Darth Vader mask to make it interesting...

Oh yeah! I almost forgot (in fact, I did forget for the past 3 hours!)... Virginia got these for me. She said she thought of me (probably from my game post) when she saw them :). How cute! They will grace my refrigerator one of these days soon :).
Candyland magnets!

7 comments:

Heather said...

I saw that about HLML getting robbed last night, and I thought of you. This morning's paper says the guy got $75. I hope they catch him and send him to jail for being so stupid. Why would a library have a bunch of money lying around? I'm surprised they had $75.

Nilla said...

Well, they always keep a little bit of money in the register for the collection of fines. I'm surprised it was as much as it was... thanks for that info. I hadn't heard amounts!

Heather said...

Yeah, you can add me, and I'll add you to mine if you don't mind.

Virginia said...

So does the CL smiley toothless blob have a name? He reminds me of Slimer! FYI I think you are more like Patema or Leia than Darth with or without the mask.

Katherine Ronachert said...

LOVE the pictures!!! you are awesome!

Katherine Ronachert said...

waynes world?

juliebean said...

the movie quote is from Waynes world. I just watched that movie this weekend. PARTY TIME, EXCELLENT!!