Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Changes

Yeah, so my blog looks a little different, huh? I decided to change to the clustr map (below my play list) because it's on-going. The dots will stay and just get bigger :). Then I'll feel really loved and popular! Haha. The down-side is that it's not as colorful and pretty, but then, I am vaNILLA, so I guess that's not technically a down-side, is it :)? The up-side is that it fits nicely over on the right, whereas the other map did not. So, there ya go :).

Also, in my haste to tell the "Angel Gabriel" story, I forgot to mention 2 things: the hair dryer is not broken! I decided to try it again last night after my shower and it worked! It must have just needed a breather... Not that I over-work the thing, seriously. But it is aged, and maybe it needed a rest :). Number 2 is that it doesn't do me a whole lot of good to make out a grocery list and then leave it at my desk at work... Yep, that would be genius-me :). What can I say? I guess I'll hit Wal-Mart tonight after work and before Institute.

4 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

you're going to have a HUGE dot over oklahoma. i admit to checking your blog at least five times a day, just in case!

Nilla said...

Well, this would have to be true, since you've already checked it twice (plust talked to me for 45 minutes) today and it's not even noon yet! But you can take a gander anytime :). Loveya! And totally left a few new comments on the family blog... I chose my nut :).

Katherine Ronachert said...

yup, no life. i admit it. actually it's called procrastination of cleaning!

Jeni said...

yes, I forgot to tell you about the tempermental hair dryer. If it clicks off on you it's because it is overheating. Just blow into the back vent for awhile until you hear a 'click', then it will come back on. :) That thing is like a cockroach. It just wont' die.