Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Technology

Whew... that was an experience. I ran down to R&D on my break to scan the picture. I spent 10 of the 15 minutes trying to figure out where everything is on a MacIntosh computer! By accident I stumbled across all the programs, which only appear when you hold your mouse at the bottom of the screen for several seconds. Then I couldn't figure out which program I needed to use to implement the scanner. Finally, I gave up and asked the person working. Success... And now I know for future reference :). I am actually thinking I should make good use of the free scanner while I'm here and try to scan some of my hundreds of pictures and get them saved on CD. Anyway, I am adding the picture of me, Alysha, and Julie from 1999... I added it next to the first picture of the three of us for a side-by-side comparison. I just can't believe so much time has passed, because I can remember taking this picture!!!

No comments: