Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Saria's lost teeth

I know I posted earlier, but I just got these pictures. And I want to post them so my dad can see them when he looks at this next time...
Oh, my babies are growing up... It's so sad :(. Saria is now 6 and she has lost 2 teeth to date. Brad said the tooth-fairy left her a dollar for each tooth, but she left the money in dimes. So, after losing the first tooth and getting her money, Saria told Brad (when he asked her) that she got ten monies. Too cute. So here she is in all her toothless glory:


And to even it out, here are recent pictures of Samuel (he looks SO big!!) and Benjamin (he looks a lot more like Samuel than he ever has before!). Benjamin sure looks happy :).

Now if I could just get Christina to send me a recent picture of Desiree... And Ben and Michelle should send me a picture of Sean, Tony, and Royce, too. Then I'd have everyone posted!

Sam's picture is so big, because for some reason, it is not clickable, but the other two are... It's a mystery...

No comments: