Thursday, July 10, 2008

100 Things About Me -- Part 2 of 10

Well, since I have nothing new and exciting to report. Except, check this out... Talk about a reality check! I have exactly 21 days left at my job. That is 3 weeks. That means I have to put in my 2 weeks' notice next week! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. In roughly 6 weeks, I'll be in Washington. Strange to think about it that way, really. Also, I have gotten one of my grades -- the information technologies class grade. It was an A.

And, to the list!

11. I love the dollar store. Especially Dollar Tree here in AL. You have to know a good deal in order to make it worth your while... But if you're good at that, then you will enjoy the store :). Last night I bought 3 Mountain Dews for $1.00. Now that's a good deal.
12. One day I hope to have a semi-professional kitchen. This means I want it to be big, and I want to have the really nice Subzero refrigerator. I want lots of cabinet space. And two ovens would probably be good.
13. I love to cook, even though I haven't really done as much cooking over the last two years.
14. My pet peeve is a dirty or cluttered kitchen.
15. Clutter everywhere else doesn't irk me nearly as much as in the kitchen :).
16. My absolute least favorite chore is cleaning the shower.
17. I don't like mayonnaise in anything except chicken salad or pasta salad. I do not put mayo on my sandwiches -- I'm a mustard-only kind of gal.
18. I want to grow a garden. Not as interested in the flowers as in the vegetables, etc.
19. I want to own my own home.
20. I am excited about my future. I know it will be bright :).

2 comments:

Kira =] said...

#12 & #14 - Ben's too!! =]

Katherine Ronachert said...

hey! long time. i'm heading to jersey soon and will call you if the children aren't screaming their heads off. when do you head to panama again??? you should do a ticker factory countdown. (mostly for my sake!)