Saturday, July 10, 2010

Toe or Finger?

It makes me laugh every time. Gotta love youtube. And Scrubs. Gotta love 'em.

FYI -- today was still hot in Washington. Cooler than yesterday. But still hot.

I bought nylon netting and tented my strawberries. Let's see how that works out as far as keeping the birds away. I bought a large constructable tomato cage and constructed it around my leafy tomato plant. And I counted 14 cucumbers so far. I think I may need to start looking up cucumber recipes!

I only had to work until 11:30 at the library today, because I have to drive to the service center on Thursday for training. Boo for training at the service center (not looking forward to the hour drive and having to get up early to get there by 9). But yay for getting off early today!

And check out the cover of this weeks The Economist magazine. I laughed when I saw this at the library! And if you've ever seen the movie French Kiss, you will understand why. And if you haven't seen it, you definitely should. It's got a million great lines you can quote. "Oh, this problem!" Hahahaha.

2 comments:

juliebean said...

so do not forget mom's macaroni salad recipe, it calls for one whole cucumber. You loved that recipe, remember? I have been craving it since I got preggo.... eating it alot. :)

I found alysha's old Larry the cucumber dvd. Gonna watch and laugh, just for you. :)

Nilla said...

I know! I love that recipe!! I have already told Lea and her family all about it, so I'm obligated to make it when they have their next cook-out ;). And if my cucumbers ripen fast enough, then maybe I'll be able to make it with a cucumber out of my own garden! How cool would that be!?!

Yes, think of me and laugh with Larry the Cucumber. Too funny!