Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sunday, Monday [Busy] Days

Tuesday, Wednesday [busy] days... Thursday, Friday, [busy] days...

Yeah, you get the idea :).

I figured there might be some people out there checking my blog for updates (Elka). So I thought I'd throw you a "friggin' bone" (to quote Dr. Evil :)).

I have been running around like a mad woman hanging out with everyone. I have been having a wonderful Spring Break. I have not gotten much school stuff done (but I wasn't really thinking I would). I will add two pictures in here for fun. But I will also warn you that, from here on out, if I have more than 1 picture to post at a time, I will be using photobucket. Otherwise I will run out of room in blogger. Trust me, I have a million pictures to share :). Well, I might not be able to. I am using Kristin's work computer and it says I don't have administrative rights. That happens to me a lot. Bummer. But, I can still add this one. This is one that makes me feel old. Kristin gave it to me. This is me and Julie and Kristin's son Brandon back in August 1999. I looked so young!!!! Now I have a lot less hair and a lot of what I have left is gray!!! So, enjoy a picture from yester-year :). And I will fill you all in on my week of fun when I'm back home and back to the grindstone.

1 comment:

juliebean said...

i know the movie. Dirty Dancing. thats what BABY said to her sexy patrick swayze boyfriend. tee hee. good quote. keep em coming. Dont forget to send me the pics u have. Love ya! Julie