Thursday, November 15, 2007

Forgot

I got so carried away with the nothingness that I blogged earlier that I forgot to add this, which I had planned to add since last night...

It was interesting, because yesterday I blogged about how we need each other, and how no man is an island. Well, each night before bed (because I'm too lazy to get out of bed early enough in the morning to do anything extra), I read a daily thought from this book my mom got me for Christmas last year called "I Will Follow Thee: Daily Inspirations from the New Testament." The scripture reference for yesterday's quote was James 2:17-20. And this is the commentary included with that scripture:

"When we return to our Heavenly Father, he does not want us to come back alone. He wants us to return with honor with our families and those whom we have helped along the road of life. In preparing this message, it has become very clear to me that the true nature of the gospel plan is the interdependence we have upon one another in this life and the estate in which we now live." --Robert D. Hales, "We Can't Do It Alone," Ensign 1975.

Anyway, I thought it was neat that my inspirational thought for yesterday linked up so well with what I had blogged earlier.

No comments: