Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Rest of My Trip

Basically, the rest of my trip to Dothan went well. I went to lunch with my friend Donna from my job before this one. Donna is a blast. She can always crack me up.And of course, we had Thanksgiving Dinner. My dad and I drove to Georgia to have dinner with his cousins. It was nice to be with a lot of extended family. There is just something really neat about reconnecting with people you haven't seen in a while. It's also neat to be around people who share a common past.
And aside from the fact that I always look like I have a big head :), I think it's a pretty good picture.

1 comment:

Katherine Ronachert said...

ok so the "big head" is another genetic defect that I believe our family has. I too have an abnormally large cranium. Maybe it's not so much of a defect as I think. We could just be excessively smart!