Monday, November 26, 2007

Back to the Grindstone

Well, I am back at work and back to the old grindstone. The visit to Dothan was great. I don't want to make this one too long, but I do have pictures to share. And I'll do the Thanksgiving pictures tomorrow. So, Stacy's baby shower was great. Becky and Kira put on a good one. The food was fabulous, and I took pictures to prove it:And here's a picture of me and Stacy:


And, as promised, there was also 80s day for me and Kristin. This was tons of fun, and I think she and I created a memory that will last forever :).
(For the record: the red ones are Kristin's, and they are authentic 1984 jelly shoes with a real rock still wedged in the heel!)
And just for a dash of humor:

I do have a couple more pictures to post, and so I will do that tomorrow. That will be Thanksgiving and my visit with Donna. But in the meantime, hopefully you enjoyed these :).

1 comment:

Kira =] said...

Ddo you have the picture of stacy & me? if so, could you e-mail it to me bkkids@gmail.com. Thanks for the entry about her shower! =] Since I got in on your blog after you started it, when I have time I go back and read your old entries to get caught up!