Saturday, March 13, 2010

For Blogging's Sake

Tonight I went to a play at the high school. They put on Little Shop of Horrors, and now this song is stuck in my head! It was fun to go with Wendy, a gal from church with whom I walk during the week. We actually knew a couple of the kids in the play from church. And I found myself wondering if I looked like I was in high school when I was in high school, because I don't feel any different now than I did then, and I'm 29.

Last night I bought a new pair of black flats. They are cute. I pretty much wore the other ones out. I wore them nearly every day, thanks to funeral home dress code ;). I'm hoping these will last me a bit longer, but the reality is that I walk a lot, especially with the library job.

I don't really care for the "Spring Forward" part of Daylight Savings. And that's all I have to say about that.

I added a poll on the right. I would love your feedback as to whether or not you would like me to include my opinion about the books I book talk at the end of the book talk. And even if you don't go to that blog and read those, I added an option just for you to be able to vote ;).

I had a fun and long overdue (shame on us, we're librarians!) conversation with April today. We discussed the quirks of our respective libraries and the fun planning of our sometime-future Scrubs party. We also discussed our plot to create the super-coolest library on the face of the earth -- the one where we both work there and have book-themed food parties a lot. Plus it's going to be located at the center of all our cool friends, whom we will collect into one area. Hahahaha...

Well, I'm off to catch up on the latest episode of Lost (thank goodness for hulu, or I'd be way behind), and then maybe some Frasier or Scrubs. Plus I want to fit in some reading time. And I have to make sure I leave enough time to sleep, since we all know I'm losing an hour. You can refer to the above statement about daylight savings time for my feelings, in case you forgot them ;).

2 comments:

juliebean said...

daylight savings time confuses me, i feel like I gained an hour, but everyone says we lost one. Shay sleeps later now.... but whatever. I think changing time is stupid to begin with.

Heather said...

I love that movie, and that's my favorite song from it. When I watch it, I tend to only watch the singing parts and fast forward the rest. I even have the sound track on CD.

I'm with you on daylight savings time. I hate loosing an hour of sleep.