Friday, May 16, 2008

The Hilarious Wisdom of Jack Handey

So, I wasn't going to post anything today...

But then my friend Virginia emailed me the link for today's "Deep Thought by Jack Handey." And because of what my post was yesterday (and might I mention I seriously thought I might get more feedback than I did!), I couldn't help but laugh and thought you guys would laugh also :).

So, here was Jack Handey's deep thought for today:

"Whenever someone asks me to define love, I usually think for a minute.... then I spin around and pin the guy's arm behind his back. Now who's asking the questions?"

Is that not hilarious????

Maybe that's why I didn't get very many comments... Hahahaha.

4 comments:

Mrs. S said...

That is really funny. SOrry, I didn't tap into the blogging world yesterday!

Heath Hopkins said...

That's great!

juliebean said...

i dont get it? Why would he pin his arm behind his back? Maybe I am slow......lack of sleep.... or maybe it is not funny.....

brookeisacrazylady said...

oh my goodness, i haven't heard of jack handey in forever. i love those. so funny. seriously, they used to sell those cards at byu....long long ago :)