Sunday, October 5, 2008

One Word Tag

Okay, so I've been tagged. Actually, Mrs. S tagged me quite a while ago, and I'm just now getting around to it. Stacy has tagged me with a different one. I will do that tag later. I figure these tags will help me post more. I've managed to go from blog-stalker to blog-slacker. Sigh. So, here's something to post :).

1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Your significant other? future
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? patient
5. Your father? sacrificing
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? strange
8. Your favorite drink? varies
9. Your dream/goal? exaltation (I like your answer, Mrs. S)
10. The room you’re in? bedroom
11. Your hobby? sewing
12. Your fear? alone
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? settled
14. What you’re not? settled
15. Muffins? yum
16. One of your wish list items? mp3
17. Where you grew up? Panama
18. The last thing you did? Conference
19. What are you wearing? PJs
20. Favorite gadget? camera
21. Your pets? none
22. Your computer? non-existant
23. Your mood? hopeful
24. Missing someone? lots
25. Your car? skylark
26. Something you’re not wearing? contacts
27. Favorite store? Walmart
28. Like someone? family
29. Your favorite color? forest
30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? yesterday

1 comment:

Katherine Ronachert said...

i can't wait until i get into my pj's...
long time coming, that's for sure.