Thursday, October 9, 2008

ABC Tag

My friend, Stacy, tagged me a little bit ago. Seeming as I have nothing particularly exciting to report, I figured it was a good time for doing this tag post :).

A is for your age: 27, but I'll be 28 in 3 short weeks. Almost to the minute!
B is for burger of choice: Oh, anything with cheese and mushrooms on it, like Wendy's special burger (right Julie!)
C is for the car you drive: Buick Skylark
D is for your dog's name: Don't have a dog. My grandparents do, but I won't claim him, thank you very much.
E is for essential item you use every day: toothpaste
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Probably The Office, since I'm working on catching up
G is for favorite game: I like lots. I love Trivial Pursuit and other trivia games.
H is for home state: Alabama. But home country would be Panama :)
I is for instruments you play: Piano (kind of).
J is for favorite juice: I love orange juice (without pulp!) and also white grape peach and white grape cherry, and lots of others
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: Nobody comes to mind at the moment
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Pancake House with my grandparents
M is for your favorite Muppet: I don't really know. But I'll go with Gonzo :).
N is for number of piercings: One and a half in each ear? I had two in each, but I've stopped putting earrings into the second piercing. There's still a hole there, but I don't think it goes all the way through anymore.
O is for overnight hospital stays: None so far
P is for people you were with today: Christina, Desiree, Nick, Grandma, Grandpa, and Mom
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Read
R is for biggest regret: More than I'd care to think about
S is for status: What is my status? It's "Cool" :). Hahahaha... I guess this is marital status. That would be single.
T is for time you woke up today: Ummmm I shouldn't admit to sleeping until 10, but I did. Although, I woke up at 6 something and couldn't go to sleep right away. Also, was up until almost 2 this morning as well.
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: That I have dual citizenship? I don't know. I can't think of anything interesting.
V is for vegetable you love: Cucumber
W is for worst habit: worrying. about everything. and finding something to worry about just to have something to worry about, apparently. Ugh.
X is for x-rays you've had: My foot when I jumped on glass. My pinky finger on my right hand when I fractured it during kick ball.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: jalapeno poppers and a twinkie. Yes, Christina and I had a healthy lunch. The baby in her tummy said she wanted these things. My excuse is that I was there :).
Z is for zodiac: Scorpio

I tag anyone interested.

Also, on a totally unrelated note... It's freakin' cold in Washington. I'm cool with it, though. But thought you'd like to know :). We're somewhere down in the low 40s at night, possibly into the 30s already. All I know is that I could see my breath outside all day today. That's how I gauge the coldness of the weather :). I know it's especially cold when I can see my nostril breath. Hahahaha... And, I could today. Just FYI.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Our high for today is suppose to be 85. They say it's fall, but I'm not feeling it.

the happy thomas family said...

and, yes, when you have your own baby remember to feed those cravings! otherwise you will be cranky. and you don't want that...

my problem is that i am still feeding those "cravings"...

oh well...

Katherine Ronachert said...

poor, poor bruiser...