Monday, April 5, 2010

Say What?

Is it just me, or does this sound like the most disgusting fast food idea ever? Whose brain-child was this?

Double Down "Sandwich"

Here's how I imagine a dialogue going concerning the purchase of one of these treats.

Person A: "Wow, I'm so hungry, I could really go for something fattening and greasy that will leave my hands with a sheen of grease that I can lick off for that extra-filling yumminess."

Person B: "Dude! You need to go for the Double Down! It doesn't even have bread to soak up the grease!"

Don't believe me? Here's the description from msn.com:

"The chicken chain is ready to roll out its Double Down sandwich, which consists of bacon, cheese & sauce sandwiched between two chicken breast fillets."

If today was April 1st, I'd think this was a prank. However, it's April 5, so I do believe this is true. Scary. But true. Hahaha.

More to come on matters of somewhat more importance (depending on who you are :)). I do, after all, have Easter and platanitos to blog. Not to mention my ever-growing tomatoes :). Plus a few other blogs that have been floating around in my head for a few weeks.

3 comments:

juliebean said...

that sounds disgusting!

Katherine Ronachert said...

well, i suppose if your going for a low carb diet...

juliebean said...

my hubby just saw the commercial for this and said it looked awesome...... must be a man thing. I told him I hope he has a heart attack whilst eating it... heehee