Monday, December 1, 2008

Brad Had...

A cool birthday present from me :).

Okay, so this will be brief. And it will have some pictures. And one of them will have slightly naughty words in it. But it's hilarious. And it wouldn't be funny without the whole card in the picture :). And remember... they were the lyrics of a teenage boy.

Remember a few months back when I told you I was raised to butcher songs? And then I told you about Brad's versions of various songs? Well, I remembered another one. And so, for his birthday, I found a cassette tape of Weird Al from a garage sale and thought how hilarious it would be to get it for Brad. And then I found a sticker of a phone. And figured it would be way cool to make him a birthday card with all his made-up lyrics :).
The front of the card

The inside of the card and the cassette tape

Unfortunately, Brad had to work on his birthday. So, I didn't get to give him his gift until Thanksgiving at the reunion. Which is why we're wearing our reunion t-shirts. And I can't tell you about the rest of the reunion yet, because I must go in order :). But, fear not. It will come. Along with tons of pictures! But, this was Brad's reaction. Here, he was asking where I found a cassette tape of Weird Al.
Brad's reaction about the cassette tape

Here, he's reading the inside of the card (in case you couldn't tell):
Brad reading his card

And here we are, after he got his awesome present ;) :
Bradymus and Nilla

It's so fun that I can make my brother laugh and smile :). Later on that evening, Brad asked me, out of curiosity, how much the tape cost. He said, "Five cents?" And I said, "Nope, a dime. And you were worth every penny." Hahahahaha.... Love you Bradymus!!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Haha!! We really couldn't have a better sister than you! You're super imaginative & sooooo hilarious. I love you Hila.