Saturday, December 20, 2008

Wish List 2008

So, I've seen a few people putting up their wish list with pictures on their blog. I figured it would be a fun thing to do ;). So, here's my wish list, in no particular order:
This is a Toyota Yaris. I want a new car. Not that I'm knocking my old one. My current car has been doing wonders for me. I've mistreated it by leaving it out in the elements and letting it become covered in about 8 inches of snow. I'm hoping by the time this deep freeze is over, it will forgive me and continue to work :). But seriously... It's paid for. It has air conditioning and a heater. It has done a lot of travelling for me (like Tuscaloosa to Dothan and back several times; like Dothan to Julie's house and back; like Tuscaloosa to Atlanta and back). I can't complain. But, one of the things I'd love is a new car. I don't kow if I'll go with brand new, simply because of depreciation. But I'd like it to be pretty new, like only 2 or 3 years old when I purchase it. And I also want to go with a Toyota or Honda or something. Mostly because they have good ratings and seem to last. Well, while in Panama, my dad and I rented a little Toyota Yaris. It was a nice car and got phenomenal gas mileage. And I actually like the color of the car in the picture above. So anyway, for now, Im leaning toward a Toyota Yaris. An mp3 player. Not this exact brand or model, per se. Just an mp3 player. I haven't done much research on them to find out the best bang for my buck. Mostly because I don't have a lot of bucks to spend on frivolity right now, so I don't need to research it at the moment :). But, I do want one eventually. Just something carry with me and have a whole bunch of music right at my fingertips. Anyway, so I'd welcome anyone's input on mp3 players. I don't even know where to begin looking.

I wouldn't mind owning this movie on DVD. It was really cute. I would like to see it again and will probaly try to make a girlie night out of it, if I ever get my own place. This is definitely a movie geared more towards girls than guys :). And let's face it... the ABBA music just makes you want to get up and dance! (or is that just me???).

The final book in the Twilight saga. I don't actually need to own this book, I just want to read it. But, as I'm making my fantastical wish-list here, I might as well stick it in, since it's something I want right now.

And there you have it. My wish list for 2008 at this moment. Of course, these are all just wants ;). I have been very blessed and have everything I need. Even without a job right now, I am still living in a warm, safe house with and close to my beloved family. Except my dad. Punk. He went to Panama for Christmas instead of coming here. I'm going to give him 10 lashes. I guess I can't blame him too much, though. It's breezy and balmy dry season in Panama right now. Here we're expecting up to 2 feet of snow in the next couple of days. What would you choose?

Anyway, so in regards to my list... Anyone feeling rich enough to contribute can contact me ;). Hahahahaha.

7 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

it's a wonderful life
i almost used this exact quote!!!

Katherine Ronachert said...

i like the yaris, but i'd like the 2 door, super small one.

Katherine Ronachert said...

i expect more posts since you're snowed in. :)

Heather said...

I got a mp3 player at Office Depot for $5.00. It was on sale for $40.00 with a $35.00 mail-in rebate. It has 2 GB of memory, so it holds quite a bit. It's some off brand, but it's not like I was risking alot of money on it. I used it alot on my trip to Utah this summer and while cutting my grass. Check their sale paper on their website and maybe you can catch one on sale too.

wilkinson family said...

movie guess: it's a wonderful life

wilkinson family said...

what was last week's movie quote?

juliebean said...

WE got a sansa Sandisk. It only lasted a year and it is having problems. I would recommend a Zune of an Apple Ipod. My dream car is a Nissan Murano, since you asked... :)