Monday, June 21, 2010

So a Dog Peed on My Foot Today...

And no, this isn't a bad joke. I'm house-sitting again this week for someone from church. I went by her house to pick up the keys, and while I was in there (shoes off, mind you, walking around in my stockinged feet), the little dog got so excited by my presence (yes, I know I have this effect on people -- the excitement, not the peeing) that the dog peed. And ended up peeing on my foot as well as the carpet. Gross! So I got back to my car, peeled off my peepee knee-high (and the other one, because you look kind of ridiculous with one nylon on and one off -- and it's very noticeable when you are as white as I am) and proceeded to hand-sanitize my foot. Ugh! I'm happy to say the dog is going to visit the gal's family. I'm in charge of the house and the cats. Cats are cool. They don't get excited about a person's presence. And even if they do, they don't pee over it! Hahaha. So I texted this to my mom, and she told people at work, so good ol' Bob had this sitting on my desk when I got back to work:
It's a sticky note on a big bottle of hand sanitizer. In case you can't read it, it says "I thought you may need this for your foot. Bob." Hilarious.

3 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

well, i always pee just a bit when i read your blog. from laughter that is... lol!

jessica said...

At least you know they care :)

juliebean said...

only you Hila, Only you.........