Saturday, June 19, 2010

Here's To You, Dad...

...my long-distance phone call chuckle.

...my driver's ed teacher.

...my cross-country-in-a-U-Haul-towing-my-car chauffer.

...my blood-test fear soother when I was 10.

...my not-so-mango-tree mechanic :).

...my Pinto interior decorator.

...my icy-road driver (so I don't have to).

...my apartment-hunting companion in Tuscaloosa (an emotional day for us both!).

...my Panama vacation companion.

...my childhood feet tickler/torcherer ;).

...my convincor (is that a word?) for buying my set of tools "because every girl should have them."

...my nicknamer (from sweetheart and honey-bunch when I was a little girl to drill seargent, mandamas, and dictator more recently ;)).

...my "monster" who "scared" us up the stairs when we were supposed to be in bed.

Here's to you, Dad. The best Dad in the world. I love you. Happy Father's Day.

No comments: