Friday, June 25, 2010

Not That Kind of Gal

Today I discovered that I'm not a one-horse town kind of gal.

Nor am I the kind of gal who functions well at 6:30 in the morning (just ask the pantyhose I put on backwards -- and didn't discover that I did until much later in the day).

I'm also not the kind of gal who can watch X-Files alone when I'm in a house alone. I suspected as much. I confirmed it while I was house-sitting this past week. I made it through one episode, even though the cat freaked out in the middle of it, because the washer I had going started making weird noises -- and so I had to check that out, just in case ;). Then I stopped. Because even the music for the following episode was creeping me out. I'm wimpy like that. Hahaha.

I had my interview today. I think it went well. I will elaborate more at a later date.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

My Big Fat Greek Wedding