Monday, March 31, 2014

Blog Resurrection

So I've been contemplating my blogs.  I have several of them now.

1.  This blog.
2.  The gratitude blog.
3.  The party food blog.
4.  The book-talking blog.

I've pretty much quit using numbers 3 and 4.  But I've decided to resurrect them.  I don't really know why...  I guess to keep similar things grouped together.  And for funsies

So from here on back, all the binder recipes will be posted in the party food blog.  Maybe not exactly party food.  But food nonetheless.  I'm probably going to rename it to Nilla the Foodie.  Accurate and true!  Plus I'll post any food theme parties.  I'll even do so retroactively.  So be looking forward to The Office party, the back to school party, Halloween parties, etc.  Because it's FUN!!!

And the goal for the book-talking blog is also to help me remember some of what the book is about that I read.  I may start rating them and offering my opinion.  Thereby making it not really a book-talk.  But that's okay. 

So that's the exciting news.  Yay! 

And just so I don't keep my dad waiting for his grandpa pictures...  Here's a couple of recent ones from the happenings in our household :).

My cousin always does shadow pictures with her family and they always look awesome.  So I figured munchkin and I would give it a try.

I watched Emily for Christina a couple of days last week.  Lynnaea loved having her cousin here.  I think she laughed at everything Emily did!  It was awesome.

Emily likes to be a big helper.  And Lynnaea is completely willing to let other people hold her bottle for her.  Haha...

No comments: