Tuesday, April 8, 2014

True to Nilla Form... It's a Picture Dump!

Because I seem to have time for little else as I go down my list, crossing stuff off :).

Sue from the funeral home made Lynnaea a little bunny Easter basket.  So cute!

This cheesey girl is pretty much eating regular food now.  Little bits of chicken breast, potatoes, carrots, peas, macaroni...  Pretty much most of the stuff we eat....  Just without all the awesome flavors.  Although I think she likes it best when I pull stuff out of our home-made soups.  Because they then get the delicious broth flavor!  She can definitely put away some macaroni and veggies from that!
Conference weekend...  Lots of fun at our house!  Her new favorite thing is to hold Daddy's hands and walk.  She gets so excited!
 

Yesterday was a nicer day -- warmer too -- but I didn't leave the house yesterday.  So we went to the park today!  We found one with a baby swing!  Honestly, she wasn't too sure of it.  This was the only partial smile I got.  I'm sure she'll come to love it though ;).
 
Then we sat in the grass so she could feel what that feels like.  She wasn't too sure about that either!  She pretty much sat there like this the whole time...not touching it with her hands. 
 

Then I stood her up on it and held her.  Love the facial expression!  It was getting windy by this point. 
So we left and went to Baby Story Time.  The end. :)

No comments: