Monday, March 17, 2014

Selfies With Mommy

So, as I lie in bed at night, I swear I would be capable of writing some poignant, deep blog post. 

And then I go to sleep and morning comes.  And it never quite happens.

Instead, I slap up a few pictures, caption them, and call it done!  But at least I'm managing to do something ;)...

So here goes the latest batch of pictures :).

Selfies with mommy...  So that you think this is all I do all day as a stay-at-home mom ;).




We went to visit family this past weekend.  And I gave Lynnaea a strawberry.  And this is what she thought of it...  Best. Face. Ever.
 
And here's my baby tonight before I put her to bed.  Look at that long baby!!!  When did that happen?!
My how 9 months changes things...  Because, in case you're like me and can't quite remember how tiny Lynnaea actually used to be...  Here's a picture of she and I when she was about 2 weeks old. 

Where are you going, my little one, little one?
Where are you going, my baby, my own?
Turn around and you're two, turn around and you're four,
Turn around and you're a young girl going out of the door.

No comments: