Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Small Chuckle

Well, if you are in dire need of a small chuckle, you should definitely click on this: elfed. My friend Donna gave me the hugest laugh yesterday. She did that. Sadly, I cannot view it on my computer at work, because I do not have the newest version of flash, and I do not have administrative priveleges, which means I cannot download anything like that to my computer. Which is lame, by the way. So I ended up having to upstairs for school last night anyway, and that's where I was able to view it. Like I said, it gave me a huge laugh.

I'm officially done with the semester!! Well, okay, not officially. I still have classes to attend, but all the work is done. So yippee! None of my 3 classes have a final exam (we didn't have any tests, actually), so that's great. Makes those horrible papers I had to write somewhat worthwhile torture :).

And I really don't have much to say, except that I have great friends. My friend Karen called me earlier this morning and it was nice to chat with her for a few minutes. And of course Julie keeps me entertained a lot by chatting throughout the day. And I'm really excited, because in 2 days, I'll be seeing my cousin and my aunt! I'm really excited about that! And so... I have nothing more to add. Oh, except this: invest in de-icer spray for your windshield. That has to be the greatest $3 I've ever spent at Wal-Mart.

No comments: