Saturday, December 22, 2007

Okay, So I Lied

It just so happens that Kristin is at work today, so I came to the library and am using her computer :). And Internet. So now I can write a short post. Nothing very exciting, but something to hopefully appease those people who might feel deprived at having nothing to read (yeah, I'm sure this description fits tons of people.... haha).

Well, obviously I made it to Dothan without incident. I am amazed at the traffic I found upon entering Dothan City Limits. Seriously more traffic than I ever remember. Maybe it's just the crazy Christmas shoppers and all the new shops up that way.

Today, Kristin and I are going to go to lunch. For breakfast, we are having Coke, chocolate chip cookies, and oreo truffles. Yeah, we're grown-ups, so we can do that kind of stupid thing :). Oh, and my dad helped me out immensely by eating up the peanut butter cookies I brought home. Little by little, the sweets will be eaten, and not soley by me!!!

Oh! And in other good news... I am a blog-recruiter! My sister Christina and my friend Kristin have made blogs now! Coincidentally, they both picked the same template. Too funny :). But I'm excited to have new blogs to add to my list and to look at each day :). Yay! I love my sister... she really is good at tolerating me :). I basically FORCED her to make a blog :). But she did it :).

Well, I'm sure I'll have more to add on Wednesday after I'm at Julie's.

No comments: