Monday, October 28, 2013

Before We Fly

I figured I'd update with a few pictures before we fly tomorrow :).  Just so you can see our cutie this week ;).  Haha...  Jeremy says he expects me to take 1/10 as many pictures of our next baby as I do of Lynnaea.  I have taken him up on that challenge.  :).

Her first time in a high chair!  At a restaurant.  I met up with a couple former co-workers for lunch and she was a total ham most of the time.  Everyone oohed and ahhed over her and she grinned away.  You wouldn't guess it from that picture though.  Haha...

 We had a Halloween party this year again.  It was okay.  I made way too much food, as usual.  And there's my munchkin in her Baby's First Halloween outfit.  She was content to watch the chaos from a distance.

And because I always take a picture of food for my dad...  Because he loves it :).

Lynnaea with her cousin Desiree.

I was so excited about my "touch" boxes!  They had monster eyeballs, Frankenstein ears, tarantula legs, and guts inside ;)...

Emily wanted to hold Lynnaea too.

Loved the way the sun was hitting this tree this evening.  It was so pretty.  Picture doesn't do it justice.  This is what Lynnaea and Jeremy will look like tomorrow evening when we are at the airport :)!!

 
This baby loves her baths!  Tonight we put her in the little blue tub and filled it pretty full of water.  She started touching the water.  She like that a lot.  Then her daddy started squirting her with her bath toy and she thought that was hilarious!  She laughed every time he did it.  I can't wait until she can sit up on her own in the tub, because I think she's going to have a blast!!!

 
 
And last, but not least!!  My friend April sent me these for my birthday!  Throwback 80s cereal!  It was so totally awesome!!  I've never had the mummy one and the brute one, but I sure am excited I get to enjoy the experience in the near future!!! 
 
And that's it for now :).  Look for Bama pictures to come!


No comments: