Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Finding Feet!

So guess who finally found her feet today?  Haha... Don't know what took her so long to find those, but I guess she just wasn't interested until now.  But it seems like she has just blossomed in personality lately.  She's flapping her arms a lot, jabbering a lot, and is just generally more expressive.  I think it's a great time to introduce her to her grandpa in Alabama!  Good timing too, since we're only less than a week away!  Yay!

So anyway, here are a few pictures.  (The foot ones were taken by a daddy who was pretty excited about witnessing one of her firsts!)

Last Friday wearing a knitted top someone gave her.

Don't you just love her serious face?

At church.
 Learning to sit up like a big girl -- and she's quite happy about it!!!  (This was Tuesday)

And finding her foot tonight!!!  Like the spit stream?

Every time I laughed, she looked at me like, "What do you think is so funny?"

 But not much was distracting her from these tasty toes...

 Nom nom nom.

Resting with Daddy right before bed-time.  For both of them ;).  Haha.

I love my little family.

No comments: