Monday, August 5, 2013

Guess Who Slept Through the Night!?!

Yep, this beautiful face :).

And this not so beautiful one too!!!  Haha...

In fact, I think I woke up more times thank Lynnaea did...  Thinking that she was about to wake up any moment!  Truth be told, she did wake up a couple times in the night.  But she put herself back to sleep.  By sucking her thumb.  My mom says not to worry about the thumb sucking at this age.  I hope she's right.  I'm not looking forward to breaking that habit.  But I am so proud of this precious sweetie!!!  I know it's no guarantee that she will continue to sleep through the night, but there's certainly hope!  And she seems to have figured out the whole putting herself to sleep thing.  But I will miss her falling asleep on me.  Sigh.  So, so sweet.

I had no idea I could love anyone so much.

And here are a few more pictures from the last little while :). 

On the weekends, Jeremy takes over all or part of night duty, and last week I woke up and found them like this :).
 Trying to catch some smiles!!

At the Whaling Days Parade with Lea!!  She got a hat from the fire department ;).

 After a refreshing bath :).

 In her 3-month size froggy outfit....  She's almost too long for it :(...

Love this face!!!

A bit blurry but I caught her smile while she was grinning at her daddy :).

2 comments:

jessica said...

Don't get me wrong...when they sleep though the night it is glorious!!! But, I hate when I am so used to waking up that I accidentally wake up ready for them to wake up:( You've hit a wonderful milestone. I wish you more full nights of sleep in your future :)

Katherine Ronachert said...

Crap! I've got to send her gift! Um... It may not fit. Slacker!!!! (Me not you). Ps thumb suckers are cute. I have one :)