Monday, August 19, 2013

Church Pics

Just a couple pictures.  And a note to say that Lynnaea's cold was not bad at all.  She's mostly over it now.  She had no problem sleeping, and almost none eating.  Sounded mucky yucky and I'm glad she doesn't sound that way anymore!

Saturday Jeremy wanted to see what she thought of the Johnny Jump-up thing.  So he put her in it and surrounded her with blanket for extra support and then sat and played with her the whole time she was in it.  Haha... It was cute!


 I hate when I load pictures up into blogger and it thinks the picture should be turned... And try as I may, I can never get it to turn back around.  Blah.  But isn't she adorable with her little hair flair?!?
 After church...  Church wears them out!  Haha.  I love this picture!
And she doesn't look so bright-eyed when she first wakes up from a nap.  But still quite cute, in my very biased opinion.

No comments: