Thursday, March 15, 2012

Just Because I Can...

So I'm hanging out at the Laundromat. It's where all the cool kids hang out on a Thursday night :). Actually, this works out nicely. I don't have to worry about doing laundry on Friday. And I recently found a Laundromat even closer to my house than the previous one -- with cheaper washing cost and free wi-fi!!! It's an all around win :). My only complaint is that most of the machines use a card as opposed to coins. Oh, and another bonus? The night attendant speaks Spanish, so I practice my Spanish with her and she practices her English with me!

Seriously, I'm just blogging for the sake of blogging. Because I can :). I didn't have anything in mind to actually say. When I go home, I'm going to pack up my winter clothes. Winter isn't actually officially gone from here yet, it's true... We had the craziest weather ever this week. It snowed, it hailed, it rained (hard), it drizzled, and it sunshined. Truth be told, all those things even happened all in one day. As well as throughout the week. Strange stuff. But my closet is entirely too small, and I've decided the best way to fix that is by packing up the clothes I'm not going to use for a while. And, being that it is halfway through March, it's not a bad time to start doing that. I will probably also pack away my boots. I also need to go through my wardrobe with a more discerning eye and get rid of what I won't wear again. I've kind of kept a huge span of clothing sizes, that way, come what may, I wouldn't have to run around naked ;). Haha... Okay, kidding. But seriously, some of my clothes are now way too big for me. And I don't know if I'll ever wear them again. So I probably should get rid of them... Of course, it's not like I have tons of space for storage in my little house either... But I'm getting creative :).

I got my two seasons of Growing Pains in the mail yesterday :). I haven't finished Wings yet, but I'm getting close. I'm in the 2nd to last season.

Man, this is like the most boring blog post ever! Sorry for those of you who took the time to read it ;). I wish I had something great to impart. Maybe in a week I will... But the laundry's almost ready and I'm going to head home and unwind. The end of my day... The end of my work week... The beginning of the rest of my life :).

2 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

You're a goof ball, and I love you. :)
I was having those very same thoughts about my closet... ugh. tomorrow, at tara.

the happy thomas family said...

;)