Friday, March 9, 2012

Blu Berry

So that's me and Benjamin, who just turned 5 a couple weeks ago. Rather than ice cream, he voted for a place called Blu Berry -- which is frozen yogurt. It's pretty cool, really. You choose your yogurt and your toppings and then you pay by weight. Benjamin picked some really random stuff. Chocolate and vanilla -- pretty normal. Then some strawberry lemon sorbet on top of that. With marionberries (7 of them), mint chocolate turtles, and Cap'n Crunch cereal. yummmm. Haha... Mine was mint and chocolate all the way. It's the only way to fly ;).

Benjamin was a chatterbox the whole way there and the whole way back. But then he chose to sit at the kid table and leave me at a big person table. So I ate alone :(.

Ummm... There are probably a bunch of other things I could blog about. But I'm not feeling very bloggy right now. But I was wanting to post this picture, mostly for my dad :).

No comments: