Friday, October 29, 2010

Serious Edit

I couldn't figure out why so many people were wishing me a happy birthday on the 29th. And then I just re-read my blog post. And I'm a total dork. Or already starting to have senior moments. Either way... I'm not 30 until tomorrow (the 30th). I do, however, have serious issues, possibly incident to age... So, sorry for writing in my previous blog post that I would be 30 on Friday. I will be 30 on Saturday, the 30th. And Lea and I will in fact be going to Seattle on that day. Tomorrow. Good grief.

But, in a way, my birthday was today too. Because both the library and the funeral home celebrated my birthday today. And it was, in a word, awesome. So I will be posting all of the pictures tomorrow night (hopefully).

Geesh... I still can't believe I wrote my birthday wrong.

5 comments:

the happy thomas family said...

okay. i feel so much better.

i knew that wasn't right ... but figured you knew when your birthday was, and *i* just goofed. turns out we both did ;) .

whatever day it is ... i hope you have a MARVELOUS birthday. because you are a MARVELOUS lady. and i love you!

jessica said...

It's your GOLDEN birthday! How fantastic! Happy birthday, Hila!...and yes, today is your birthday:)

A. Love said...

Happy Birthday!!! I was out of town and computerless on the 30th, but I thought about you! Hope it was a wonderful day! Love you! Anne

juliebean said...

ya that is why you got that text...on friday.. I swore that was what you said.... I thought I was going crazy. Pregnant ladies are prone to absentmindedness... so I blamed the unborn. :)

Katherine Ronachert said...

ps i knew your birthday was the 30th.