Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Life in Snippets

It's late. And I'm tired. But, I promised my cousin -- you know: the one, the only, the fabulously great Elka -- that I'd update for her benefit. So, here are a few snippets from my last few days...

Went to another Twilight party. There were 6 of us there, all ladies from church. We watched the movie again and pigged-out on junk food. Seriously. I'm still feeling like a heifer, and it's been 2 days. UGH.

Walked with Sue. Which always feels great, even though I still feel like a heifer. Hahahaha...

Got an awesome calendar from Heidi:
Photobucket

Realized that sometimes I look really bad in pictures.

Worked.

Tried the new Twisted Frosty at Wendy's. I'm assuming they are new. I'd never seen them before. Of course, when was the last time I was at Wendy's? Who knows... Anyway, I got a chocolate frosty with cookie dough. It was okay. Probably not worth the $2 and change I paid for it. But whatever.

Worked on applications for a library job. And then found out about another one that I will be working on applying for. And that is grammatically incorrect.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

good luck with going after the library jobs. just started reading the first twilight book like two days ago. a friend had been telling me i should read that series. will take me awhile to get through all of them since jaina occupies alot of my time

Kira =] said...

We're human we can't always look fabulous, and how fun another Twilight party!!! kristy & I were talking about that last night. =]

Katherine Ronachert said...

thank you! have i told you how truly amazing you are? well, let that count!
i'm a purist when it comes to the frosty.
chocolate.
yum!!!
ironically, i just had a dream about a wendy's frosty.

juliebean said...

fabulous life in snippets... nilla style!