Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Baby Bump -- Again

Seeing as I'm such an awesome blog-updater... 

Truth is, not much really happens around here.  I went to book club tonight.  We had an uneventful 3-day weekend (okay, so supposedly every day is a weekend day for me...  But Jeremy had yesterday off for President's Day, ergo it was a 3-day weekend).  Lynnaea and I went to Toddler Story Time today and she made a sparkly Mardi Gras mask.

Oh yeah, it was Valentine's Day on Saturday.  Forgot about that.  We're super-romantic.  We ate ice cream and watched Remember the Titans (just because I love that movie and get a hankering to watch it about once a year).  Lynnaea watched it with us.  And also ate ice cream :).  She thought it was the best Valentine's Day of her life.  And earlier in the day, Jeremy built her a cardboard box city.  She thought that was the bees-knees!

So that's the big news.  Like I said, we're not full of exciting-ness.

But another week has passed, and I'm 24 weeks pregnant today.  So I took my picture.  And Lynnaea was in on it too :).  And isn't she just so cute!?!  She has really been letting me put her hair up a lot lately and she leaves it in.  Adorable.  I love this little stinker.  A lot.

Oh, I guess there is one funny story...  So I bought this little Disney Princess riding thing for Lynnaea at a thrift store here.  Paid $3.50 for it and thought that was a great bargain.  Jeremy cleaned it up and even took it all apart to help it work better (eh, I don't know... it was sounding kind of sad initially and then when he was done with it, it sounded much better).  Lynnaea was thrilled with her new toy.  I was proud of my bargain buy.  Until 3:00 in the morning when it was in the living room with nothing else but the inflatable horse and started making noise.  Creepy!  But from what I've heard from other people is that this is common with those particular toys...  Over time, they start turning on by themselves.  So now we pop out a battery after Lynnaea goes to bed each night.  Just to make sure ;).  It's funny what becomes part of the routine when you're a parent.

No comments: