Friday, February 10, 2012

According to Facebook...

...I'm engaged. I'm just letting you know. Because it's not even something I wrote.

I woke up this morning, went to the Temple with Jeremy's mom and my mom. Went to Costco. Went to Fred Meyer. Finished up laundry. And while doing laundry, checked my FB (you know, because that's a high priority in life...). I had a ton (read: 10 -- which is a ton for me, since I don't do all that much on facebook) of updates. Imagine my shock when they were all on my new profile picture (and I use the term "new" loosely, since it was posted in December, but I managed to fly under the radar for quite some time) outing me as engaged. Hmmm... A most interesting development ;).

That's what I get for posting about making winter squash rolls!

Just thought I'd keep y'all in the loop. :).

3 comments:

Anne Love said...

It's an omen!!

the happy thomas family said...

still laughing about your series of texts from that day ;) .

how i love you!

jessica said...

I did see that way back when and was wondering :)

The Blind Side.