Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Commentaries

I don't like Peeps. You know those marshmallow candies they put out for every major holiday? Yuck. They are just gross to me. I saw them when I went into a grocery store yesterday and thought about that. Ick.

My dad's PT Cruiser is awesome. Even more awesome because it has the AUX plug-in where I can plug in my Zune. And jam out to my awesome music.

It's weird to walk around Super Wal-Mart (oh how I've missed you, Super Wal-Mart), and run into someone you haven't seen in a long time! Not weird that it happens, necessarily, because Wal-Mart around here is a place where you are bound to run into everyone you know -- especially when you don't want to. But once you have not lived in a place for 3 years, it's a little less likely to run into someone you know. But, well, I did :). So that was a fun, and as Anne put it, surreal little moment. But cool, because now we have plans to do lunch today :). And tonight I go see Donna. And tomorrow I lunch-it-up with Julia-Ann. And I've also seen a lot of other people. So, it's been tons of fun. Though it sure is hot and humid here!!! Phew! Oh, and we had an awesome thunder and rain storm yesterday. Wow that thunder was loud!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Napolean Dynamite

Kira =] said...

I have never been in a Wal-Mart and not come across someone I know. Generally I run into 5 people. Ben & I in CA for a family reunion ran into 5 people we knew at a Wal-Mart. it's crazy.

I love the chick peeps at Easter!! But I only have to eat 2 and I'm done for a year. =]

the happy thomas family said...

so ... your movie quote is from napoleon dynamite.

and i would have totally guessed the one from you've got mail, if i had internet at home and could check your blog frequently!

becky and i sent you something. we're hoping that you'll appreciate it. we were trying to think of someone who would ... and then - both at the same time - screamed, 'HILA!'.

love you.