Thursday, September 3, 2015

Oh How the Time Flies

Yeah, it's been almost a month since I last posted!  Crazy!  And that means Corbin is almost 3 months old and I'll be posting his 3-month blog post.  Ergo, I wanted to get in a quick one that wasn't his monthly post :).

Life is busy with 2 kids.  Really, really busy.  And, as Corbin is not sleeping through the night yet, I go to bed with the chickens (9 at the latest), so I can maximize my sleep!  It makes me feel like an old lady...  But sleep is important for a happy mommy, so ya just gotta do what ya gotta do.
This girl has style :).
Taking shadow pictures while waiying for Daddy to get home from work one Monday.
The first time Corbin sat in his Bumbo chair and didn't scream with indignation...  And Lynnaea thinks pacifiers are toys ever since Corbin came home.
Corbin likes the play mat these days.  But he likes the picture-taker even more (Mommy)!
At the end of the day...  Just before I laid him down for the night.

Well, that's all, folks.  I have plenty to say, but life is busy.  So this will have to suffice :).

Oh, and P.S...   If you haven't heard, we're Alabama Bound again in a couple months!  Yay!!  Though traveling with Corbin may send us to an early grave :/...

1 comment:

the happy thomas family said...

hope to see you while you're here! let me know of your plans - we're gone for thanksgiving this year.