Friday, June 19, 2015

Pictures

Being a mom of two who are 2 and newborn is hard.  I will say that I pretty much always feel like I'm failing one of my kids.  There isn't enough of me to go around.  I'm sure things will even out and life will become more routine eventually.  I'm looking forward to that day :). 

Meanwhile, I'm trying to just enjoy these moments as they happen, since I know these days will never come again; at least not with these two precious babes.

So here are a few picture highlights.
Lynnaea loves Corbin.  But she also struggles with not having mommy all to herself.
We visited Christina and baby Connor in the hospital.
And since we were there, we took a picture with nurse who helped us name Corbin!
Our kids have the sweetest little round faces.  I remember Lynnaea's being round like this too.  Love it!
This girl is so sweet and so pretty!
Daddy and his kiddos.
Another family pic.
Our little chunky boy.  He is eating a lot!
I busted out the de-allergenizer today (stupid allergies) and Lynnaea wanted to give it a try.  She is so cute!
And this pretty much sums up life these days.  It is hard.  But it is also a blessing.  It's true what they say:  nothing worth having comes easy.  But look at these precious loves.  They are so worth having.  And I am grateful they are mine.

No comments: