Wednesday, March 25, 2015

More Adventures in Pictures

Well, that title is probably misleading.  Because life hasn't really been all that adventurous lately.

Transitioning to a toddler bed has not been easy.  Like I said, I have a whole blog post about transitioning roaming around in my head.  And I want to get it written out...  But there are about 50 other things competing for my time.  And the other things are winning.  But yeah...  The toddler bed thing has been a challenge.  And we've had a sleep-deprived family multiple nights in a row.  I am currently crossing my fingers, eyes, toes, and anything else crossable that we are getting out of the woods on this one. 

But here are a few pictures just for an update. 
This little one loves to run and play hide and seek.  She also has a new obsession with running around in just a diaper.  This particular evening, I decided I wasn't going to waste a disposable diaper for 2 hours of use, so I put her in a cloth one instead.
And she just looks so stinkin' cute in these cloth diapers that I had to snap a picture.  But this kid doesn't sit still for anything!  She's always on the run ;).
And this is me at 29 weeks (yesterday).  It had been a rough night Monday night with the toddler bed adventure, and I think it shows all over my face -- my lack of sleep, etc.  Also, Lynnaea has had another cold, so that hasn't helped matters much.  But thankfully the cold is on its way out, so hopefully things will improve on all fronts!

No comments: