Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Not Enough Time in the Day!

Somehow, every day, I find I have more things I want to do (or have to do) than I have time to do them in!  And things fall to the way-side.  Crazy how that works!  It probably doesn't help that I took a nap with my munchkin today.  We are transitioning her to the toddler bed (so that she doesn't feel like she gets pushed out by Baby when it's time for Baby to start sleeping in the crib...) and it's kind of a rough thing right now.  In fact, I have a whole blog post I penned in my head at 3:00 in the morning a couple nights ago while I was trying to get my baby girl back to sleep.  It seems I do my best thinking and "writing" at 3 in the morning...  when I don't write it down.

I may try to recapture it all in typing someday soon.  I'd like to.  But I'll refer to the above statement about not enough time and leave it at that ;).

That said, I will post a couple pictures. 
She has loved playing in boxes.  So we now keep a couple in box form (rather than flat) just for her playing pleasure.  She has also decided that little doggie is hers.  He was once mine -- some 30 years ago.  I'm glad to pass him on to my sweet girl.
Another box picture.  To remind us in the years ahead that Lynnaea was a daring child.  This box was sitting on other empty boxes.  Not the most steady of situations.  But she was determined to climb into it.  And she succeeded.  She has also decided she likes to run around the house without pants on.  Which is only okay if we are watching her.  Because she's also been known to take off her own diaper on the sly when no one is around.  Then streak through the house.  Which wouldn't be such a big deal... if she was potty trained ;).
Because we always do selfies, my Lynnaea and I.  This was Sunday evening.  She was saying "cheese!" along with me. 
And this was today.  28 weeks.  Officially in the 3rd trimester.  Do I look tired in that picture?  I was.  I always am.  Maybe it's the low iron, which I found out I have from my blood draw last week.  I'm taking an iron supplement now, but I think it's a little crazy to take something like 350% of the recommended daily amount of iron.  So I'm only doing that every other day.  But maybe I should do it daily?  I don't know. 

The good news from the blood draw is that I don't have gestational diabetes!  I'm always sweating that one, because I am sure I deserve to have it...  I crave nothing but junk when I'm pregnant (mostly chocolate) and have little to no will-power.  Sigh. 

In other news:  Lynnaea's hand is much better -- we haven't even needed to put on band aids!  She was a trooper.  She'll still show it to you if you ask about her owie.  She'll also give it kisses every now and again when she notices it.  Can I just say I have an amazingly sweet and precious little girl?  She truly is a joy.

No comments: