Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Interruption

So I realize you were probably expecting more Alabama trip pictures.  Because I totally owe them to ya ;). 

But I'm interrupting that regularly-scheduled programming to bring you a pregnancy update before I go get some shut-eye.

Reading that sentence over my shoulder, Jeremy said, "Are you still pregnant?"  Haha.  Funny man.

Anyway. 

The answer is yes.  18 weeks today.  I have been feeling the little one move for about 2 weeks now.  Our guess is that it's a boy this time.  Jeremy thinks so because of a dream he had.  I think so because I felt so crummy in the first trimester, which was not the case at all with Lynnaea.  I go for my big ultrasound on Monday -- but we don't plan to find out gender, as with Lynnaea.  We'll have another surprise sometime around June 9th (the due date). 

And though, in this picture (taken tonight), all I look is fat...  I'm ecstatic to report that I have only gained 5 pounds, and I'm almost halfway done!  Woohoo!  My goal is not to exceed 20 pounds of weight gain this pregnancy, as I was already 5 pounds heavier than I'd hoped when I got pregnant.  The less I gain, the less I have to lose later! 

So there's that news :).  And a few pictures.  Because Lynnaea is too cute not to share!  (Also, we spent a week being sick and are just getting over it.  Finally.  That was one crummy cold!)

This was New Year's Eve.  She fell asleep on me earlier than usual.  We thought we were in for a great movie-date-night...  She woke up after an hour.  And that was the end of date night ;).
She has decided it's great fun to put the empty laundry basket over her head and walk around.  And laugh.  It's the cutest thing.
I put away all her 12 to 18 month clothes and got out everything up to 2T.  My baby is growing up.  I was looking at this dress against her to see if I thought she could still wear it.  She decided she wanted to wear it right then.  So I let her...  On top of her pajamas.  She kept it on for about half an hour and refused to have me take it off.  Hilarious.
And then these are from yesterday.  She looked so grown up in this outfit.  All 2T clothes.  Sigh.  I love this little girl.
She says "cheese!" when we take pictures.  And videos.  She's a crack-up.

And we'll return to our regularly-scheduled programming after these messages :).

No comments: