Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Watching The Girls

Yesterday I watched my nieces for a few hours.  We went on an "adventure" near our apartment.  Jeremy and I only found this path a few weeks ago.  And we thought it was cool!  (Both awesomeness-wise and temperature-wise ;)).  I thought the girls would enjoy it, and they did.  Even Lynnaea!
She loved being a part of the "big girl" group ;).
Emily is starting kindergarten in a couple weeks.  She is so excited!
Desiree is starting 4th grade.  Which seriously doesn't seem possible to me.  But she assures me it's true.
Lynnaea, meanwhile, is almost 15 months old.  And she is running instead of walking these days ;).
Desiree has a thing for making hearts over her eyes...  I let her do one that way -- and then another without.  For Grandpa.
And then there is our awful group shot...  Mostly my big noggin with a little bit of cuteness ;).
So there we go!  Just a little update about some of the cutest girls on the planet :).

No comments: