Sunday, February 9, 2014

Lynnaea's First Snow!

We had an unexpected snow last night.

About 2 inches.

So this morning, I bundled up my baby and took her outside for about 5 minutes.  Sat her on a blanket.  She mostly looked around.  Mainly at the other kids that live in our apartment complex who were out there making a snowman.

So here are a couple pictures from her first foray into the powdery white stuff!

All bundled up in the cute monkey hat and mittens from her Aunt Monica!

Yep, Mommy gave her a snowball.

She tried to eat it.  Because everything goes in her mouth.   And she was highly unimpressed.  This is a cute picture, but there was an even more hilarious face shortly before this that I missed.  Bummer!

But she tried it again anyway...  Just to be sure.

Then we came inside and got all warm and snuggly and bunny-coated up for church :).  Look at my baby girl!  8 1/2 months.  And with the sweetest smile and prettiest eyes!  No, I'm not biased ;).

No comments: