Friday, December 6, 2013

The Booger Sucker

Today the booger sucker has been my best friend.

I've used it before (including the last couple days), and thought I was doing some impressive nose cleaning (on Lynnaea, not myself -- just to be clear ;)).  Today showed me what real boogers actually are. 

And yuck. 

But many oh man am I glad I have that thing! 

Poor Lynnaea has a cold.  I thought she'd had a cold before.  Ha!  Not compared to what she's dealing with now!  Plugged up nose = can't suck thumb = can't go back to sleep = no sleep for mommy either!  And I feel so bad for her.  I'm hoping that today's icky boogers are a sign that we are getting over this thing...  But she's already had a rough sleep tonight, earlier than usual.  So we shall see.  So I should probably hit the sack so as to optimize my sleep opportunities. 

No comments: