Tuesday, December 3, 2013

One Big Batch of Pictures

I am consistently amazed at how quickly each day passes.  And that turns into weeks. 

So here are several pictures from the last several weeks.  With brief captions to explain them.  And if some are repeats...  Please excuse that ;).

This picture is about a month old.  In her high chair, ready to eat!

She's smiling at her daddy while sitting up.  She loves sitting up.

These are her little buddies...  And their moms are my friends.  We were all expecting at the same time.  Lynnaea is the oldest by about 2 weeks.

Sucking on a carrot.  This was hilarious to watch.  At first she was holding onto it and sticking it into and pulling it out of her mouth.  Then she just started sucking on it.  Look ma!  No hands!

I LOVE when she holds her little feet.  Seriously one of the cutest poses ever.

One of her new favorite activities is looking out the window over the couch.  Unless Mommy distracts her.

Or unless she wants to look at Daddy.  I just love that little body.

In her outfit from my friend Donna.  I put it on her for Thanksgiving.

We walked to my mom's for Thanksgiving, so we bundled her up in a cute bunny coat that my friend Tawni gave us (it once belonged to one of her girls).

Hanging with her cousins Desiree and Emily at Thanksgiving.  We took the high chair so she'd have a place to call her own ;).

Ready for church on Sunday in a crocheted top and bonnet.  The bonnet didn't last long.  She doesn't like hats.  But she sure did look cute!

Here she and I are all ready for church.

And here she was, riding on Jeremy's shoulders.  And sometimes sucking on his head.  Which impressed him greatly. Haha.

Also, we had her 6-month check up last week.  She's healthy.  Got more shots (which I hate having to hold her down for, but believe are good for her).  She's only grown 3/4 of an inch, but she gained about 3 pounds.  So she's now in the 85th percentile for weight and the 50th for height.  But the doctor still says not to change what we're doing, as she's about to get mobile and she'll slim down some.  I'm not worried.  She's happy and healthy. 

Well, it looks like another night has passed, and I haven't managed to order the photos I need to.  And the Christmas cards.  Sigh...  Where does the time go, exactly?

No comments: