Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Photo Update

There are so many things I want to write...  But there is never time.  In fact, my little munchkin has just awoken and will be letting me know she's hungry very soon (I used the very short nap time to wash some spinach picked out of our very untended garden (seriously, the grass is almost overgrowing the squash plants!) for sauteed garlic spinach to go along with dinner and then get a shower.  I'm happy to report I was also able to finish some chores of the day:  cleaning the whole bathroom and folding that last load of laundry from yesterday!).  So, until I have more of that fleeting thing called time...  Here are some pictures from recently :).

The only way to get things done!!!

Looking at her toys during happy time!!

I just think she is cute when she sleeps :).

Tummy time!  It's not her favorite...

Yep, more sleeping...

 Bath time!!!  She watches me the whole time.

And these are today...  She had just woken from her nap.

Can't really tell here but she is working on smiling :).

P.S...  It's been yucky hot here.  At least by our standards.  Today was better at 84 degrees for the high.  Tomorrow will be even better at 79 :).  I loathe the heat!!!

No comments: